Here are five good reasons:
1. Unique franchise model. We know that the right senior care impacts both the family unit and the entire community. The best way to affect the most seniors is to build a national network of like-minded people who would not only use proven strategies and tactics, but would build on them over time. By investing in our franchisees, we are ultimately investing in communities and individuals that will change the way senior care is delivered. Work with leaders in the home care industry on both the state and national level, who have run the day-to-day operations of leading non-medical home care agencies and startups throughout the United States.
Senior care begins with having the best caregivers. Find the right caregivers and invest in them the right way in order to retain them.
2. The need for home care has exploded and will continue to grow. Revenue in the U.S home care industry is projected to grow to over $23 billion by 2020. That is a 21 % increase over 2018.
Baby boomers are entering their 60s and 70s and their parents are well into their 80s and 90s. This demand will only increase as people continue to live longer. The number of Americans over the age of 65 is expected to increase from 54 million to over 71 million over the next decade. By 2050, there will be 86 million seniors, including 20 million over the age of 85.
Research shows that close to 9 in 10 people say they want to stay in their own home as long as possible. This can cause their families to struggle in caring for them. Non-medical home care agencies are well positioned to fill this niche.
3. You don’t need health care experience. While a background in health care can be helpful, it is far from a prerequisite. In fact, we have found that a strong sales background can be as much, if not more, of an advantage. With Companion Connection Senior Care, the membership organization founded and built by David Goodman and Frank Esposito, it’s been shown that individuals from a variety of backgrounds — education, corporate, legal, finance and technology, as well as those in healthcare and sales — have been extremely successful.
4. The best franchises provide everything you need to be successful. Starting a business without the necessary resources or someone to lead the way can be difficult — especially in a competitive field like home care. As a franchisee, you need the best practice tools and technologies needed to operate a successful non-medical home care agency.
• Proprietary back-end systems that allow you to recruit and onboard caregivers in a quick and seamless manner
• Intensive live and virtual training augmented with monthly webinars
• Full marketing and SEO support, including frequent digital leads
• Relationships with top vendors in industries ranging from insurance to public relations
• Extensive manuals on operations, marketing, employee recruitment and retention, with policies and procedures
• A vast library of marketing resources at your disposal; Digital solutions for handling payroll, unemployment claims, client billing, tax credits and client on-boarding. In short, you want a turnkey operation. You also want exclusivity in your territory.
5. You can make a real difference in your community. This is an industry with a heart and you will feel good at the end of the day. Many families, after all, struggle with the challenge of caring for elderly and infirm loved ones. You will make a difference in their lives by providing the kind of caring and compassionate support that will deliver peace of mind.