Consider the demand:
• 10,000 Americans turn 65 every day, with the number of seniors expected to grow from 54 million to over 71 million within the next decade.
• Nearly 90% of Americans prefer to stay in their home as long as possible
And the supply:
• There are far fewer home care providers than there are prospective home care customers — and that disparity is
• There are only a few senior home care franchise systems through the United States, and until now none with significant market share or strong name recognition.
CAREshyft is a new and dynamic entry into the home care franchise market.
The CAREshyft difference includes:
• A management team with a combined 80+ years of industry experience. Members of their “Dream Team” have spent years in the trenches running hugely successful home care agencies and have built a membership organization that has launched more than 325 home care start-ups.
• A philosophy that stresses relationship building. By investing in the franchisees; ultimately investing in communities and individuals that will change the way senior care is delivered.
• Giving franchisees the tools and technology that gives them the best chance of success. The back-end digital support,for example, offers a decided advantage over the competition.
• Giving franchisees the opportunity for territorial exclusivity in many of the country’s best and busiest markets.
The CAREshyft franchise and market opportunities
We realize this opportunity is not for everyone and, reciprocally, that all prospects are not right for this opportunity. Our goal is to find partners who share the right core values, work ethic and vision for helping seniors and their communities.
If you are interested in learning more, call Andrew at 647-991-2282 We will be delighted to learn more about you to see if you are the right fit for this system.
Why should you consider entering the non-medical home care market as a CAREshyft franchisee?
There are five good reasons:
1. CAREshyft offers a unique model for senior care.
The right senior care impacts both the family unit and the entire community. After years spent successfully developing and refining the membership model, CAREshyft reached the conclusion the best way to affect the most seniors was to build a national network of like-minded people who would not only use their proven strategies and tactics, but would build on them over time. By investing in franchisees, CAREshyft is ultimately investing in communities and individuals that will change the way senior care is delivered.
2. The need for home care has exploded — and will continue to grow
Revenues in the U.S home care industry are projected to exceed $23 billion by 2020; a 21% increase over 2018. Baby boomers are entering their 60s and 70s, and their parents are well into their 80s and 90s.
This demand will only grow in the future as people continue to live longer. The number of Americans over the age of 65 is expected to increase from 54 million to over 71 million within the next decade. By 2050, there will be 86 million seniors, including 20 million over the age of 85. In addition, research shows that about 9 in 10 people say they want to stay in their home as long as possible — which can cause their families to struggle in caring for them. Non-medical home care agencies are well positioned to fill this niche.
3. You don’t need health care experience.
A background in health care can be helpful, but it is far from a prerequisite. In fact, a strong sales background can be as much if not more of an advantage. It’s been shown that individuals from a variety of backgrounds — education, corporate, legal, finance and technology, as well as those in healthcare and sales — have been extremely successful.
4. CAREshyft will provide you with everything you need to be successful
Starting a business without the necessary resources or someone to lead the way can be difficult — especially in a competitive field like home care. As a CAREshyft franchisee, you will receive best practice tools and technologies needed to operate a successful non-medical home care agency. This includes:
• A proprietary back-end system that allows you to recruit and onboard caregivers — your most important resource — in a quick, seamless manner;
• Intensive live and virtual training, followed by ongoing monthly webinars;
• Full marketing and SEO support, including frequent digital leads;
• Negotiated relationships with top industry vendors in industries ranging from insurance to public relations;
• Extensive manuals on operations, marketing, employee recruitment and retention, with policies and procedures;
• A vast library of marketing resources at your disposal;
Digital solutions for handling payroll, unemployment claims, client billing, tax credits and client onboarding.
In short, this is very much a turnkey operation. You will also have an exclusive territory. With CAREshyft just now entering the franchise market, this means the most lucrative areas are wide open.
5. You can make a real difference in your community
This is an industry with heart and you will feel good at the end of the day. Many families, after all, struggle with the challenge of caring for elderly and loved ones.
You will make a difference in people’s lives by providing the kind of caring and compassionate support that will give them peace of mind.
For more details please contact:
Andrew Hoffman for CAREshyft
Consider the demand: