For the most part, every franchisor has a website. In the long run you hope your website will attract inquiries from your ideal candidates.
The fact you have a website is the start, not the end, of the journey. There are countless great looking websites, and without doubt some even have interesting content. With any luck at all, they eventually draw a few visitors.
All in all, if your targeted audience can not find your website, the content is under performing, at the very least.
With this in mind, a well written, easy to navigate website, is a must tool in the brand development strategy for any franchisor. It must be remembered, this is not a case of build it and they will come. After all, this is not Field of Dreams.
On balance, a few simple tips will attract your ideal franchise candidates:
1. Use Google Search services
2. Keyword research will optimize your website content
3. Enhance the website loading speed
4. Make your website mobile device friendly
5. Optimize your Google Business profile
6. Refresh and update existing content
7. Develop traffic attracting content
8. Renew your Domain’s authority
9. Optimize your website URL
10. Engage your audience with visual media
11. Broaden your reach with paid search strategies
12. Direct a website audit
13. Research websites of competitive franchisors
In the final analysis, growing your franchise brand requires well directed action. With this in mind, you need to start applying these tips sooner than later. You should start seeing improved, targeted traffic in no time.
If you need help driving qualified traffic to your franchise website and generating targeted leads, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Driving targeted traffic to you website is an integral component of your franchise development strategy. You will optimize your conversion rate with well qualified franchise candidates.
Founder and CEO at http://www.myfranchisepartners.com
PS: you may also follow My Franchise Partners on our social media channels.
Twitter: http://@franchise4me LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewhoffmancma/